In today’s podcast, Dr.Martin finishes up his 3 part series on metabolic syndrome. He will discuss the organ that gets damaged the most by insulin
Today’s podcast is a continuation from yesterday! Dr.Martin is still discussing metabolic syndrome and steps you can take to be metabolically healthy! He will talk
88% of the population is metabolically unhealthy. That leaves only 12% of the population healthy! How does that happen?! In today’s podcast, Dr.Martin discusses the
In today’s podcast, Dr.Martin answers questions sent in by our listeners! Today’s session includes questions about: Metabolic Syndrome Brain Health COPD Stevia And more! Tune
Today’s podcast is a recording of our LIVE Q&A!! It’s a session with BOTH Dr.Martin SR and JR where they answer questions sent in by
Breakfast, it’s the important meal of the day right? Maybe….but… If that’s the case then why do so many people start their day with sugar?
If you look online you will find many “methods” to detox the body. But…. What is the best way to detox? In today’s podcast, Dr.Martin
Food plays a huge role in disease, more importantly insulin. Insulin is at the root of all disease. Diabetes Heart disease Cancer Obesity Bad eating
In today’s podcast, Dr.Martin answers questions sent in by our listeners! Today’s session includes questions about: Wearing a Mask Dairy Thyroid Health Testosterone And more…
Metabolic Syndrome….. It’s a topic Dr.Martin speaks about frequently. We know it comes from the food we eat! In today’s podcast, Dr.Martin discusses why snacking
There was a MAJOR retraction from the College of Cardiology about heart health. But…. Don’t expect to see it in any big news media!! The
Migraines are very common today. For some reason it seems to be that women are more affected then men when it comes to migraines. In
Martin Clinic and Nutrition Centre1895 Lasalle Blvd., Sudbury, ON P3A 2A3Toll-free 1.866.660.6607
Signup for our newsletter to receive health tips from Dr. Martin, as well as exclusive offers on Martin Clinic products.
The information in our articles, videos, or podcasts is NOT intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
© Copyright 2019- Martin Clinic & Nutrition Centre